Wednesday, October 25, 2006

London Calling

Yipeeeee!!!!

My Aunt Maria is going to London for a week, and has invited me to join. As it is the week of my birthday my parents are paying my airticket, so I only need to bother about the accomodation, food, and spending money to get some nice clothes and toys for my baby. Malta is quite a small market, so we don't get a lot of the brands one finds in the UK.

Also my friend Carlos, half Spanish half Puerto Rica has a month of holidays so he is going to join me there for the week. Our frienship goes back many year, so it is going to be funny fighting over politics and playing practical jokes.

I just sooooo love my family, they are really great, and they are giving me so much support now that I need them, even though I hurt them a lot when I chose Islam over what they had given me. They didn't turn their backs on me, but accepted our differences and are being a rock of strength for me.
I can't wait to be in the UK. Normally, London is definately not my favourite city, but I know I'm going to enjoy it a lot this time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aladdin of Tripoli said...

wish you have fun there , well London is My Favourite city every time i can't wait to come back there ....
wish u a happy eid for your and your lovely sweet doughter and enjoy London as much as you can.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home